Blue Volcano is a Sydney based studio specialising in Augmented Reality (AR), Virtual Reality (VR) and digital experiences. Our projects stand out from the pack for their user-immersion and high-level creativity.
Founded in 2014 with a gaming focus, Blue Volcano has since broadened its scope to include development of stunning technological experiences for a range of settings. Recent projects include:
- Augmented Reality gamification experience designed to be pitched to an American national-level sporting league
- National Maritime Museum – James Cameron ‘Challenging the Deep’ Interactive Touch Screens
- National Museum of Singapore – Krait 360° VR Tour
- App development for marketing activation by a major multinational food and beverage company
- Collaborative efforts with industry leaders worldwide including Germany, Korea, Brazil and the USA (Austin and Seattle)
Krait VR360° VR film documenting Operation Jaywick for museums
James Cameron's Challenging The DeepInteractive Touch Screen Experience
VR Video Content
We can work with you to develop concepts using multi-disciplinary tools to achieve your goals. Our team is highly proficient in a variety of existing and developing technologies and softwares, including Unity, that can create a customized product applicable across any number of industries.
Our games focus on three core concepts; a singular creative idea, immersive graphics and a unique gameplay experience. From the psychedelic visuals and meditative gameplay of music exploration and creation game, Rhythm Color Runners, the playful tone and logic based puzzle game, Cublocks, to the simultaneously spooky and fun tone of Virtual Reality game, Ready, Aim, Splat! our games consistently deliver a one of a kind player experience.